Centre for Career Development
Corporate Interface and Relations stand high on the agenda of HBS. Our endeavor is to keep the needs of the industry in perspective and in turn make the learning more pragmatic and applicable. HBS has been successful in adding more and more companies as its recruiters. The Centre of for career development at HBS tries to bridge the gap between industries requirements and skills of students are ready undertake any challenge from the first day of their professional life. The continuous efforts of CCD comprising of experienced members of faculty and selected students managers have build a fruitful and long lasting relationship with various organizations. The CCD maintains regular interaction with the corporate houses through Orientation Programs, Guest Lectures, industry visits, and Alumni Interaction etc. CCD helps students by counseling them to choose an appropriate career depending on their aptitude and interest. The centre also takes the responsibility of conducting events like personality Development Programs, Conferences & seminars and Education & Career Fairs.
Meet us, Map your talent, and Make your career decision.
Students who benefit the most from career counseling include those who:
At HBS, we are always eager to support, advise, guide and help students to make decisions on
learning, competency building and career choices. To provide top-notch talents to the organizations
and industries, we have our dedicated Career Counseling Team which provides confidential and impartial
assistance to the students to move in the direction of their aspirations and interests.
Services of Career counseling cell is available to all the registered students at RBS to help them trek towards their dream career.
- Are unsure of their educational and career goals
- Need guidance on selection of Elective/Specialization
- Want to confirm whether they have made a sound career/entrepreneurial choice
- Want to learn more about the career paths that are open to them
- Are trying to decide if advanced studies are right for them
- Require advice on how to choose a domain/industry apt for them
- Need advice on the scope & challenges of taking over family business
- Require guidance & assistance in International placements/higher studies
- aspire to become researcher/academician
The Career Counseling Team at HBS highlights the importance of understanding one's natural talents & abilities and taking correct career decisions .HBS Career counseling marks the road-map to the students; 'where you are now to where you want to be'.